Interactive visualization of technologies and how they fit in past, present and future projects— based on the technology frontier radar by thoughtworks. It will be updated twice a year or so.
Last update: February 2019
I use this tech radar to keep tabs on technologies I currently use, are under consideration, find interesting or stopped using altogether
In this version, each quadrant represents one or more technology categories, rings represent how likely I am to use them on a project:
- Adopt: Go-to technologies, most likely using at the moment
- Trial: Learning or testing them out to fill in some need in a project/idea
- Assess: Curious about learning it or tech that still useful but I'm using less often
- Hold: Used it before but unlikely to use again or looking for a replacement.
- ⚫️ No recent updates to this technology
- 🔼 Upgraded— find this technology more interesting, thus putting more attention
- 🔽 Downgraded— becoming less likely to use
- Find the source code here: https://github.com/cdvel/tech-radar/
- Best experienced on desktop or go to https://cdvel.github.io/tech-radar
- Implementation forked and adapted from zalando