Some of the platforms I use, I'm
@cdvel in most of them – Grouped by frequency of use:
- Twitter I rely heavily on private lists to get specific streams on topics that I care about. Also, use it often to curate news, comments, and relevant events
- GitHub I'm actively pushing code that I write for didactical purposes but also curating projects.
- Stack Overflow I help here whenever I can but rely on it to get me unstuck daily.
- Instagram Kind of a guilty pleasure. I like to browse good UI/UX, office spaces 😅, good portraits, and thoughtful posts. Also running some experiments here 😶
- Medium I curate articles and at some point will post original ones (once they figure out the publisher conditions) 😐
- Hacker News I follow some special special events here, usually referred by other sites
- Product Hunt Fun to use and to curate products with potential, do recommend 😸
- Codepen Useful to test and collect frontend snippets
- Glitch A nice idea, well executed. Fun and easy to use for small projects and general tinkering.
- Keybase I think this project will become more important in the future
- LinkedIn I direct people to it only when specifically asked
- Quora I used to love the content here (still valuable for the QAs with industry leaders) but it is getting filled with poor quality content.
- Indie Hackers This is a fun community but I still haven't got the most of it
- Reddit Moving away from this as it is starting to get old and messy.