Blogs & Writers
- James Altucher's Blog
- Paul Graham's Blog
- Barking at the wrong tree by Eric Barker
- James Clear Blog
- Oliver Emberton's blog
- Insights on entrepreneurship, and his casual narratives to convey his ideas.
- Steve Pavlina's Personal Development for Smart people
- A self-declared vegan, job-adverse, people-centred, former technologist.
- levels.io by Pieter Levels
- Disruptive nomad entrepreneur, defying conventional knowledge on entrepreneurship and lifestyle.
The Foundr Podcast
By Nathan Chan
Really natural and honest interviewing style, guests provide real experiences on how they grew their businesses.
Baby Got Booked
By Geeta Nadkarni
Authors, coaches, business owners and experts of every stripes who are serious about getting free press
Voices of VR
By Kent Bye
The best VR-related podcast in existence. It contains a wide range of topics, perspectives, and concepts explained with enough depth to spark your own curiosity and nudge you into learning more. Each episode has an excellent "takeaways" section with Kent's opinions.
By Ryan Lawler
A tech people podcast diving into the background of their guests, their experiences, and lessons learned along their professional and personal journey
Check my goodreads profile
A short list of resources that I enjoy and find useful for ML enthusiasts:
- Probabilistic Programming & Bayesian Methods for Hackers
- The Open Source Data Science Masters
- Online Data Science Masters
- blog at https://datascientistjourney.wordpress.com
- Andrew Ng's Machine Learning Coursera
- A new classic for ML learners
- Sebastian Raschka
- ML "aficionado", active on social networks and github